Himalayan Pink Salt Bricks - Pack of 20
- Himalayan Salt Blocks 20 is comprised of 20 Himalayan Pink Salt blocks.
- Available at Pink salt wall store on wholesale price.
- Natural pink Himalayan salt is mined from the foothills of the Himalayan mountain range in Pakistan.
- It is composed of 98 % sodium chloride and the rest 2 % are significant minerals.
- Feel a cleaner, fresher air, which contains less residue and allergens.
- It can be installed anywhere around you.
- Buy these packs for their children's room.
- These bricks increase the immunity and boost up the health of our children.
- The pink salt wall gives the guarantee of the genuineness of its products.
- In this product, each brick has dimensions of 8"(L) x 4"(W) x 2"(H).
- The net weight of each brick is 5.5 pounds.
- The total weight of a pack is 110.2 pounds.
- Free Shipping service is Available.